What Does she do? I am currently a science teacher (Earth Science & Biology) at Green Hope High School in Cary. When I started the program, I was getting ready to move to NC to earn a Masters of Education in Science Education at NCSU.
Favorite part of earning her certification. I loved having the excuse to visit lots of different environmental education facilities across the state.
Certification experience that stands out. Completing the certification was filled with memorable experiences. It is hard to choose one that stands out the most. My favorite one was enjoying an entire day exploring the NC Zoo for the first time.
Her community partnership project. For my community project, I helped improve the wetlands on my school's campus. AP Environmental Science students and myself created a new trail. With some help, I created an informational sign about the wildlife in our wetlands. I also created some identifying markers for the most common trees and shrubs.
No comments:
Post a Comment