What was her favorite part of earning EE certification? I enjoyed Growing UP WILD most out of the workshops, but learned most from the Methods of EE class. Growing Up WILD prompted us to create summer kid programs for pre-K to 2nd graders every Sat. in June and July here at Grandfather, and they’ve been well attended!
What certification experience stands out for her? The Community Action Partnership. Seeing the response from the community and seeing what a difference people can make when they get together, it was really heartwarming.
![]() |
|
Foscoe Grandfather Community
Center!
|
What was her community partnership project? I did a Park Clean Up for a local park that had fallen into disrepair. It was in need of a lot, the tire swing had broken, so had the swings and it was in need of some general updating. I organized a park clean-up day where we tore down the broken tire swing and swings and built a tire snake and a stump jump, we spread mulch and power washed the equipment. All together there were 17 people that showed up to help clean up, they were all amazing, and worked very hard, we got more accomplished than I thought we could.


No comments:
Post a Comment