What do you do? I am a media coordinator in an elementary school. I am also the first level technical support for our school and I am responsible for all technology on our school campus. I enjoy the mountains and the ocean, and love reading and baking.
What was your favorite part of earning your certification? My favorite parts of earning my EE Certification were visiting so many environmental education centers and parks and meeting so many people across the state.
What certification experience stands out for you? I really loved the week long programs I attended because so many of the experiences seem to be more memorable and the relationships I developed were better.
What was your community partnership project and how did it affect the community?
I co-organized the renovation of the butterfly garden at my school. This project was great to see as it unfolded and came to completion. This garden will be a great resource to the students at my school. I am planning, with my school principal, to add an outdoor classroom structure right next to the butterfly garden that will enhance the environmental awareness of our students!
No comments:
Post a Comment